These terms and conditions shall be applied to bookings made via the website https://www.hoteltorredelmar.com/ (hereinafter “Website”) and constitute a contract between you (hereinafter “the Lead Customer”) and:
HOTEL GARE DU NORD, S.A. (hereinafter HOTEL GARE DU NORD) Registered office: 07810 Sant Joan de Labritja, Ibiza, Balears Islands, Spain
FISCAL ID No.: B16618605
Tel no.: +34 619 251 106
Hotel information and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
These general terms and conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998 dated April 13th concerning General Contract Conditions, the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, dated November 16th, which approved the redrafted text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Law 34/2002, dated July 11th, concerning the Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society, in addition to all applicable regulations relating to tourism, and secondarily the Civil Code and Code of Trade
The finalization of bookings via the Website is subject to the following clauses:
1. Declaration: you, the Lead Customer declare that:
a) You are over 18 and have full legal capacity to make a booking, and you further state that you understand and comprehend all the terms and conditions present on the Website.
b) The personal details given in the course of making the reservation are both accurate and complete.
c) You confirm the booking request, with particular emphasis on the dates given and the number of guests.
2. Access to the Website: Access to the Website is at the Lead Customer’s own risk.
3.1. The services including in the booking are as detailed in accordance with the conditions stipulated for the rate on the webpage from which the booking is requested or completed. You must accept the specific conditions, together with these general terms and conditions for the booking to be completed. The contract can be completed validly in English or the other languages available on the Website. In the case of there being a discrepancy between the translated versions of these general terms and conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
3.2. The Lead Customer acknowledges that HOTEL GARE DU NORD accepts no liability whatsoever with respect to those services that it does not provide directly, especially with regard to any lack of accuracy or incompleteness of the information provided about, or details of, offers, prices, descriptions, or any other kind of relevant details or information about the products or services provided by external suppliers that are advertised or can be booked through the Website. This applies equally to any such information or details that are out of date or imprecise. Likewise, HOTEL GARE DU NORD shall be exempted from any liability brought about by the non-fulfilment or defective fulfilment by said suppliers of their obligations entered into as a result of their contractual commitments, or due to legislation currently in force.
3.3. Online bookings: The procedure for making bookings online consists of the following steps:
Step 1. Booking info: booking details.
Step 2. Conditions: acceptance of the legal conditions.
Step 3. Personal details.
Step 4. Confirmation and payment.
When the booking has been made, a confirmation will be sent by email to the contact address supplied by the Lead Customer. It will give confirmation of the booking, the date of arrival and date of departure, the type of rooms booked, as well as the board basis, and total price of the services contracted. The Lead Customer must check the confirmation of the request made and notify the hotel of any error it contains. Failing this, the confirmation will be understood to be correct as it stands and will be taken to form an integral part of the booking contract.
Unless an alternative is provided for in the rate conditions, the booking shall not be considered to be definite until the payment is made for the amount charged or for the stipulated deposit.
3.4. Bookings on request: For services that can only be booked on request, unless otherwise specified in the rate conditions, the mere request for availability shall not suppose completion of the booking, this being subject to fulfilment of the requirements indicated on the website through which your request was made, in addition to effective confirmation from HOTEL GARE DU NORD. The Bookings Department must be consulted about any special requests, the response to which shall be according to availability.
3.5. At each stage of the booking process, any possible errors made when entering the details can be corrected by using the “Atras” or “Back” button of your browser. Besides this, the email confirming the booking will contain the details again. Should the user detect any errors, they should immediately ask HOTEL GARE DU NORD for the appropriate corrections to be made, by sending an email to: email@example.com
3.6. Check In: Unless otherwise indicated in the rate conditions, Lead Customers may check in on the day of their planned arrival from 15:00 on, and have to check out by 11:00 on the day of their departure. The hotel needs to be informed by telephone on the same day if arrivals are likely to be after 18:00; failure to do so may mean that the hotel cancels the booking and makes the corresponding charges.
4. Price and payment:
4.1. The terms and conditions, the price of the services, and the accepted methods of payment are those that are laid out expressly on the webpage on which you make the booking. If you book accommodation with Breakfast, the service will consist of a serviced full breakfast. The Lead Customer expressly authorizes HOTEL GARE DU NORD to charge the amounts stipulated in the rate conditions to the credit card indicated, for example, to cover possible penalties for late cancelations or no shows; he /she accepts that the details of the method of payment provided be used for the corresponding charges to be made. HOTEL GARE DU NORD will not store the details of your credit card.
4.2. Promotions and special offers shall only be valid during the time they remain accessible to Customers for whom they are destined. For certain dates, the Hotel may insist on a minimum stay of 3 nights.
4.3. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices shown on the Website are the final retail prices, with VAT included. The transaction is to be carried out in EUROS, wherever the Lead Customer may be from. Any other fee, tax, or supplement, which may be due as a result of the Lead Customers’ stay, such as the Tourist Tax of 4.40 € per person per night, is to be paid directly at the hotel.
5. Changes or cancellations of bookings: Unless otherwise specified in the rate conditions stipulated on the webpage from which the booking is requested or completed, the following conditions for cancellation shall be applied:
– Due to limited accommodations, the cancelation policy is as follows:
After we have made the booking for you, we charge a 50% deposit of the full amount. The deposit guarantees your booking and is not refundable.
For the other 50% we have the next cancellation policy:
- For cancellation more than 3 months prior the reserved date, only deposit will be charged.
- For cancellation more than 2 months prior to reserved date, 25% of the second payment will be charged.
- For cancellation more than 1 month (31 days) prior to reserved date, 50% of the second payment will be charged.
- For cancellation less than 1 month (31 days) prior to reserved date, 100% of the second payment will be charged.
We will automatically cancel any reservation for which we do not receive either a valid credit card or notification of payment within 7 days.
6. Right of withdrawal: For the purposes laid down in article 97.1.i) of Royal Decree 1/2007, you are hereby informed that in accordance with the provisions of article 103 l) of said Royal Decree, you do not have the right of withdrawal from the contract.
7. Nullity of the clauses: If one or various of the clauses included in these general terms and conditions were to be declared wholly or partially null or void, this would only affect that particular provision or that part that had been so declared, while all the other general terms and conditions would remain in effect, and that provision or the affected part of that provision would be considered to be excluded.
8. Acceptance: The request and the completion of the booking necessarily implies that you expressly accept each and every one of these general terms and conditions, considered to be an integral part of the booking, which shall be completed in accordance with the rate conditions, and the specific applicable legislation.
9. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: This contract is governed by the laws of Spain, excluding the conflict of rules laws of the country. As far as jurisdictional competence is concerned, without prejudice to consumers’ rights as recognised by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, dated November 6th, any dispute brought about by use of this Website or the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals that serve the legal domicile of HOTEL GARE DU NORD and the Lead Customer expressly renounces any other jurisdiction that might correspond to them
Version 1.0 – January 2022